For all things beauty related, this is just an way to spill my thoughts..
Feminie, pink, fun, classic.
March Favourites
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
GHD
I've been back at uni this month and I've been straightening my hair more and thus using my GHD more. I got it in December of 2009 and can't believe why I didn't get one sooner.
Packaging: Heavy, palm sized round, smooth metal jar with a plastic screw on lid with a metal embellishment. The jar has a white and silver/ grey colour scheme. The lid features a silver star to match the silver text. There is a product stopper that lifts out which can be either thrown away or kept. It feels considerably heavy compared to a moisturiser jar but the packaging is thick when you see how much product it holds. This could have something to do with keeping the natural ingredients/ acids fresh. It comes in this octagon shaped white cardboard box matching the jar. The lid is a sleeve that lifts off, revealing the jar in a cradle from the cardboard, covered by a 'Hello Sexy' flap. I thought this was a unique way to present the jar and it was nice to have my sexiness reaffirmed! Smell/Taste: Faint liquorice that is quite powerful. Colour: Dark grey and dries white. Formula/ Texture: It's a thick and slightly smooth consistency. It...
Packaging: Wide and round opaque white jar with a screw on lid. It has a purple label with lots of white text. The foil seal is to be broken to reveal the plastic pink scrubber. You can immediately see the liquid level and that there's a tunnel to insert your finger where the soft spokes scrap off the product. Jar does have to be kept upright so no product is spilt. Smell: Acetone. Colour: Clear. Formula/ Texture: It does dry the skin out, like any other nail polish remover would, leaving a white ring at the libel the acetone went up on the finger. It's professional grade acetone that dissolves gel and normal nail polish. I found the gel needed more time soaking, even scrapping off some product in between dips so the acetone could penetrate further. I found SNS and nail glue where also efficiently removed! It's quick and easy to use and worked so much better then I'd thought. The spokes are soft so the only uncomfortable thing about thi...
Packaging: Shiny black tube with the handle of the applicator is tapered towards the end and makes up the majority of the tube. It has a felt tip that is quite flexible. Smell: Fragrance free. Colour: 690 Carbon Black - intense black. Formula/ Texture: This is a thin, runny liquid. It is very easy to apply, with the handle. As the felt tip itself is slightly longer then others I've tried, I do find that I didn't have as much control as the tip really slid over the eye. If the tip was firmer or shorter this would be avoided. The harder you press the thicker the line is. It is apparently created with pigmentation that provides 2x more intense black which I really didn't get that, especially compared to other eyeliners I've tried. The black could be more intense for the claim that's being made. I found this to have a 6 - 8hr wear which isn't the longest wear time that I've experienced and made me a little disappointed. I...
Comments
Post a Comment